Wed, 18 Jul|
SheReturns: Career Relaunch Program for Women
An 8-week program designed to enable and empower women who took a career break, get back to work with confidence.
Time & Location
18 Jul 2018, 10:00 – 05 Sept 2018, 13:00
WeCreate Pakistan, F-11 Markaz F 11 Markaz F-11, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
About the Event
The SheReturns: Career Relaunch Program is designed to empower women to return to work after a career break. The program curriculum makes it easy to refresh your skills and expand your leadership and technical acumen.
The offers a convenient way to build the skills necessary to succeed in today’s workplace through a series of workshops and mentoring sessions. You go through a series of core content modules that are essential for any work environment, as well as customised modules for your field of work. You leave more confident with business and technical skills as well as leadership acumen, combined with linkages to organisations that are committed to fostering gender equality in the workplace.
Training takes place in a small, collaborative cohort group, providing you encouragement from peers who are returning to the workforce. In a positive environment, you build lasting connections with women with shared experiences and return to work with confidence.
Who is this training for?
This training is for you if you:
- Are not sure if getting back to work is for you
- Have been considering going back to work but are not sure where to start
- Feel you do not have what it takes to get back to work
- Can't figure out how you will manage work and home together
- Do not have access to a support group to help you get back to work and want to be in a positive environment where other women can help build you up and celebrate each milestone
- Want to develop linkages with the industry
- Want to feel visible again
- Are not sure how much the workplace has changed since you left
- Can't find the confidence or courage to get back to work
- Aren't sure if there are enough opportunities available for you to get back to work
You can apply if you:
- Have at least 3 years of prior work experience prior to taking the career break
- Have taken a voluntary career break for at least 2 years and are now looking to get back to work
- Are willing and able to commit to attend 8 sessions of 3 hours each spread over 8 weeks and complete weekly assignments that require at least 3 hours of work from home each week
- Have at least a university degree from a recognised educational institute
All Access Pass
Here's what you get: Access to 8, hands-on sessions with career experts | Access to recruiters and mentors | Any and all workshop material, notes, workbooks and guides | Access to a post-training support group | A safe space to share your concerns and celebrate your progress