Sat, 07 Apr|
National Incubation Center
The Career Readiness Masterclass
The Career Readiness Masterclass offers a series of workshops and meetups with recruiters designed to help you kickstart your career.
Time & Location
07 Apr 2018, 09:30 – 08 Apr 2018, 17:30
National Incubation Center, 6 Street 6, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan
About the Event
The Work Readiness Masterclass has been designed to encapsulate years of employability experience into two days of intensive learning, followed by 6 one-on-one strategy sessions with Personal Branding Strategist, Sana Khalid over the course of 3 months.
The 2 days include a series of talks, workshops, Q&As, personal brand development activities, networking with recruiting organisations and more.
- An understanding of how companies hire - learn directly from employers at renowned organisations
- A well crafted, polished resume that can help you get your foot in the door
- Increased self awareness and a blue print to an effective personal brand that highlights your unique personality and skill set
- An all star LinkedIn profile to kick-start professional network building
- A professional portrait to use on professional forums and profiles
- A brief but effective introduction of yourself to avoid awkward intros at networking events and interviews.
- A video introduction to use for applications and online forums
- A more confident you!
What else do I get?
You will be offered:
- One-on-one follow-up and support for up to 3 months after the event.
- A certificate of completion
- Lunch and snacks
- A Minerva swag bag
Who should attend this masterclass:
Final year students, recent graduates or anyone hoping to begin their career.
About the trainer
Ms Sana Khalid is a Personal Branding and Employability Expert who has spent the past 7 years curating learning experiences for a wide range of audiences. With a decade of experience in mentoring and coaching students, entrepreneurs, creatives and professionals, she has help hundreds of individuals attract better opportunities through a mix of workshops and coaching sessions. Sana has enabled individuals to kickstart their careers, make life changing decisions, take action, and pursue their dreams. She is the CEO of Minerva and also serves as a mentor for Wedu - a leadership development organisation based in Bangkok. She is particularly interested in helping women rejoin the work force and build a confident brand that shines.
She also works an advisor with several organisations and have helped some of them turn around their operations from loss making entities to profitable ventures.
Early bird pricing is available till March 25, 2018. This is your opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of the program without paying the full amount. You can choose to pay offline or online via credit card after you submit the registration form.PKR 8,500.00
You can choose to pay offline or online via credit card after you submit the registration form.PKR 9,500.00